Regulation, Business Development, Media Outreach – we moved ahead of the game!
EUROMAT HOLDS SUCCESSFUL GAMING SUMMIT IN BARCELONA!
The EUROMAT Gaming Summit, which took place in Barcelona on 26th May 2015, gathered 112 participants, 29 guest speakers and 10 sponsors. Being the only event dedicated to the land-based gaming sector, the programme covered a wide range of topics of interest to industry peers. EUROMAT wishes to thank all those who participated in another memorable and successful edition of the event.
We look forward to welcoming you once again at the EUROMAT Gaming Summit 2017!
Regulators who participated in the Summit held at the Majestic Hotel in the heart of Barcelona included:
- European Commission’s top official Harrie Temmink,
- Marta Espasa, Director General for Gaming in Catalonia,
- Peter Naessens, Belgian Gaming Commission,
- Elisabetta Poso, Administration of State Monopolies, Italy,
- Carlos Hernández Rivera, Director General of Gaming, Spain,
- Fernando Prats, Madrid Regional Government, Spain.
This year’s programme and speakers covered the topics:
- What does convergence mean for the land-based gaming industry in Europe?
- Coin-op and cash vs electronic payment: Is cash still king?
- Player tracking: Does it help to improve social responsibility in gaming?
- Does the AWP machine have a future in Europe?
- Are manufacturers or operators driving the gaming machine market in Europe?