Regulation, Business Development, Media Outreach - Time to move ahead of the game and book your ticket to Barcelona!
The Davos of Land Based Gaming
- European Commission’s top official Harrie Temmink,
- Marta Espasa, Director General for Gaming in Catalonia,
- Peter Naessens, Belgian Gaming Commission,
- Elisabetta Poso, Administration of State Monopolies, Italy,
- Carlos Hernández Rivera, Director General of Gaming, Spain,
- Fernando Prats, Madrid Regional Government, Spain.
This year’s programme and speakers also includes :
- What does convergence mean for the land-based gaming industry in Europe?
- Coin-op and cash vs electronic payment: Is cash still king?
- Player tracking: Does it help to improve social responsibility in gaming?
- Does the AWP machine have a future in Europe?
- Are manufacturers or operators driving the gaming machine market in Europe?